Musings of a College Student

Musings of a College Student

Saturday, September 7, 2013

Me and My Blog

I've considered doing a blog for quite a while now and have had a few fail attempts, however now feels like a good time to really commit to one so here we go!

First off a little about me!


So, I am currently a student at Brigham Young University - Idaho, I am from England but for the last 7 years my family have lived in Luxembourg so I travel...a lot! I go back to Luxembourg between my semesters and also make trips to England to see my family there. I have 3 older brothers, one to-be sister-in-law and a beautiful Niece.
 I have the most amazing friends, the kind that you can go months without talking to but then when your back together it feels like you were never apart, these are the type of friends i need at this stage in my life and i am blessed to have many of them.
I love fashion, and consequently love shopping, i probably do it a little too much!
Music is my everything! It's how i get through difficult times and often how i remember and celebrate good ones.
I am a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints, this is a huge part of my life, although i was born into the church it is definitely a belief that i had to work on and develop in my life. I love being a member and know that it is the true church and am so grateful for the countless blessings the gospel puts into my life.
I am studying Early Child Development and Special Education, it took me a while to settle into a major but i real feel like this is the one for me, i realized my passion! I want to work with special needs children in the future, in particularly with blind children.
And thats pretty much me.

I have to say I'm not entirely sure what direction this blog is going to go in weather it is just going to be a random thoughts blog, a lifestyle/traveling blog or more of a fashion related blog but it should be an interesting journey.

So let's see where this goes!


No comments:

Post a Comment